PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
|Arlington, VA (additional: New Orleans, LA and Millington, TN)|
CACI is the prime contractor for the MyNavyHR Transformation program, a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment.
The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families. At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition, and rewards. We provide the environmentand support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities.
The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- S. Citizen
- Ability to attain active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version x
- 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM x
- Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a governmentagency
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 2
- ERP implementation experience on large scale projects
What We can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the WashingtonPost.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character- based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job Application Form